Ozone Therapy with HOCATT
HOCATT stands for:
Hyperthermic-Ozone-Carbonic Acid-Transdermal Therapy.
And yet it’s still so much more. The HOCATT is designed to be a very powerful and effective detoxification and healing tool and it does this in extremely time sensitive steps, each function compounding on the other. People who benefit from HOCATT treatments are:
- Competitive athletes and those prone to injuries
- People who feel unwell from a plethora of health complications such as autoimmune diseases, parasites, skin issues, low energy, etc
- People who are looking to detoxify their body to improve their health
- People who want to be proactive in improving and protecting their health
Using infared light and steam, the HOCATT heats your body up, starting the detoxification reaction. At the same time CO2 is filling the HOCATT chamber that you are sitting in, which has a few important effects on your body:
- It forces your pores to dilate
- It makes your blood slightly acidic, forcing your red blood cells to dump the oxygen they carry into the surrounding tissues. By doing this, those tissues now absorb the oxygen and start healing faster than usual, as all cells in the body eat up oxygen and utilize it in many, many healing processes.
Next, Ozone Therapy, which is proving it’s worthiness over and over again in the realm of medical research (Link to research), is used to flood the skin and the pours and circulatory system to oxygenate and cleanse your body. All the while you are breathing pure oxygen. Transdermal Ozone is often preferable to intravenous Ozone as it spares the use of needles and vein damage. It also spreads more effectively through the skin, which is the largest organ of the body. More surface area means more absorption and transportation of the Ozone.
What does Ozone do for the body?
- Inactivates Viruses, Bacteria, Yeast, Fungi, Parasites and Protozoa
- Stimulates Immune System, Speeds Healing
- Cleans Arteries and Veins, Improving Circulation
- Oxidizes Toxins, Facilitating their Excretion
- Normalizes hormone and Enzyme Production
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Pain, Calms nerves
- Improves Brain function and Memory
- Scavenges Free Radicals
At the same time as the CO2 and O3 therapy, frequency-specific microcurrent is used to match the resonance of specific cells or organ systems to produce desired results (Watch HERE Anthony Holland showing how he caught frequency-specific microcurrents in action in his lab). This includes frequencies in-tune with precise pathogens, viral agents, fungi, and bacteria to find and eliminate them. The therapy addresses issues from pain and nervous system therapy to mental and physical performance enhancement treatments. The possibilities and benefits are endless and the results are often immediate. Every day, new systems are developed to improve the delivery of thousands of different frequencies, each frequency having its own special and unique benefit to a certain part of the human body. All therapeutic effects that can be produced in the tissue by electric current can be divided into two main groups: stimulating effects and healing effects.
Stimulating effects are induced by repeated depolarization and repolarization of excitable cells (nerve or muscle action impulses)–for example, nerves and receptors as well as muscle cells. All currents that are able to depolarize and repolarize excitable cells can therefore produce stimulating effects. These are low-frequency currents, such as faradic, neo faradic, didynamic, high voltage, triangular, and ultra-stimulating currents, as well as amplitude-modulated middle frequency currents such as interferential currents or amplitude-modulated middle-frequency currents applied via two electrodes. Such repetitive depolarization and repolarization do not produce healing effects.